- Describe a work habit of yours that has helped you get through some difficult situations.
- Describe a skill you have developed in the last few years and how you developed it.
- Describe a project where you developed a new skill that you anticipate you will keep using.
- Describe an assignment you received that required you to draw on your strengths.
- Describe a skill that you learned by completing one project that you were able to apply to another project later on.
- Describe a strength of yours that you are not actually proud of.
- Describe a strength of yours that you believe few other people have.
- Describe a strength that until recently you did not realize you had.
- Describe a work habit of yours that often gets you into trouble, keeps you from getting things done, etc.
- Describe a time that you have overestimated your own skills when planning a project or implementing an idea.
- Describe a project that you completed that revealed to you a weakness you did not know you had.
- Describe an experience where you knew you were not working as efficiently as you could.
- Describe an assignment you received that required you to draw on your weaknesses.
- Describe something that you have gotten worse at doing over time.
- Describe a task or skill about which others have said you are a poor performer.
- Describe a task or skill that you desperately want to improve.
- Describe a project that was particularly difficult for you to complete because you did not have the skills you needed.
- Describe a project for which the outcome was not what you would have hoped.
- Describe a time you encountered a task that you simply could not complete.
- Describe an assignment that you found frustrating to complete.
- Describe a time that you felt that everyone around you was smarter or more skilled than you were.
- Describe a skill that you have had trouble maintaining over time.
- Describe a time when you felt blocked from doing something by other people or unusual circumstances.
- Describe a time that you overcome significant hurdles to reach a certain goal.
- Describe a time when you felt you were not given the credit you deserved for work you had completed.
- Describe a time that you had to explain to someone else how to do something that was very difficult to do.
- Describe a project that allowed you to demonstrate skills you had recently developed.
- Describe a project for which the outcome was unexpected and better than you could have hoped for.
- Describe a time you had to teach yourself a skill in order to complete a project.
- Describe a time that you surprised yourself in what you were able to achieve.
- Describe an assignment that had an effect outside of the classroom in which it was first assigned.
- Describe something you accomplished that surprises you.